BUY 2 PRODUCTS AND ENJOY A FREE MB SOY CANDLE!
The MB product line creates a true sensory experience of Miami Beach, whether feeling the texture of the sand in our exfoliating wash or the cooling effect of our salt water gel, from the aroma of our signature MB fragrance to the soothing effect of our triple acting sea kelp formula, the essence of Miami Beach is contained – in a bottle – for your pleasure.
You can find us also on:
OFFICIAL RULES FOR
WIN A TRIP TO MIAMI BEACH SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of Sweepstakes entry. Employees of Destination Brands International, LLC ("Sponsor") and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. All state and local restrictions apply. Sweepstakes is governed by Florida law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, administrators and Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 10:00 A.M. E.T. on July 11, 2014 and ends at 11:59 P.M. E.T. on September 1, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.miamibeachsun.com to register for the Sweepstakes. At the Sweepstakes website, you will be asked to provide certain registration information to register for the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person, immediate family, household, dwelling, street address, home computer, email address or account, phone line or account, DSL line or account, or cable line or account. If it is discovered that an entrant has attempted to enter with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, or uses any other method or device to enter multiple times per day during the Sweepstakes Period, such entrant will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, and entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the Authorized Account Holder. Proof of submitting an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries effected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry, by using multiple/different email addresses or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by an entrant’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize consists of a trip to Miami Beach for two (2) via round-trip economy class flights, two (2) nights in a double-occupancy deluxe room at a luxury hotel in Miami Beach and (3) Miami Beach Suncare gift pack. Flights will be selected by Sponsor and will originate at the international airport, within the continental United States, closest to winner's place of residence. Hotel accommodations will be selected by Sponsor. Winner is responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the prize description, such as transportation to and from their hometown airport, personal expenses, travel and health insurance, optional seat selection fees, additional checked luggage fees, meals, beverages, gratuities and any additional hotel expenses such as telephone calls, incidentals and upgrades or other charges that may arise. Winner and travel companion must travel on same itinerary. The trip (to and from Miami Beach) must be completed before December 22, 2014, and winner and travel companion must be available for travel on those dates determined for the trip. The Approximate Prize Value ("APV") of the Grand Prize is $4,229. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of valid Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The APV of the Grand Prize may vary based on airfare rate fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of a prize will be permitted by winner. However, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or an element of the prize) with an alternate prize (or prize element) of equal or greater retail value as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any entrant who is notified that he/she has won Grand Prize is deemed to be a potential winner until such time as Sponsor determines that the entrant is eligible to win in accordance with these Official Rules.
5. Sweepstakes Drawing: On or about September 2, 2014, a random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final, to award one (1) Grand Prize from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes will be awarded only after eligibility has been determined. This shall include, but not be limited to, entrants satisfying all of the elements of the registration eligibility criteria after a review of documentation and determination of Sponsor in its sole discretion, such determination which shall be deemed final. In addition, entrants shall have fulfilled all of the conditions and accurately completed the documentation required herein, including as specifically set forth in Section 6 of these Official Rules. Potential winners will be notified by telephone or email, and will be required to complete and sign an IRS W9 form, Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, each of which must be returned within seven (7) days after receipt or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If prize notification is returned undeliverable or unclaimed, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner's guest (or, if a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian) must execute a Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release, prior to the issuance of travel documents. Winner's guest must be 18 or older unless winner is the guest's parent or legal guardian. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver's license) required for travel within the United States. Unclaimed or undeliverable prizes will be forfeited and awarded to alternate winners. Tickets are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.
6. Conditions of Participation & Certain Restrictions: The entrant is solely responsible for registering for the Sweepstakes drawing during the Sweepstakes Period, as well as replying to a prize notification email within five (5) days and properly claiming a prize within seven (7) days of prize notification if selected as a potential winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Potential winners must agree to certain terms and conditions related to eligibility, release of liability, and Sponsor’s use of winner's name and/or likeness for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) as part of the prize claim process. Noncompliance may result in disqualification. Once evidence that flights have been ticketed and hotel booked has been delivered to a winner via email, delivery-confirmed mail or courier, the prize is considered “awarded.” Taxes on all prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of each winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By participating, entrants agree to release Sponsor, all prize providers and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, wholesalers, retailers or distributors or advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, which entrant may now or hereafter be entitled to assert, including but not limited to, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment, damage to computer equipment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by participation in the Sweepstakes, any of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the awarding, receipt and use or misuse of prize or participation in any travel or prize-related activities, and/or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected, late, lost, delayed, inaccurate, damaged, garbled, incomplete, undelivered or stolen entries, delayed or misdirected entries for whatever reason, for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delayed transmissions or in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by the way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines, or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise and any mechanical, electronic, network, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond their reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Winners are solely responsible for any and all expenses relative to the participation in the Sweepstakes (including acceptance of a prize) not specified herein. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS' FEES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and by entering the Sweepstakes the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Miami-Dade County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
7. Privacy: By entering, you specifically acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may utilize information obtained from entrant in order to contact entrant and/or to offer their products or services or for other promotional purposes, including online announcements, and as otherwise permitted in their respective privacy policies.
8. List of Prize Winners: Names of all prize winners will be available after the termination of the Sweepstakes. To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed envelope accompanied with a signed, hand-printed request to the Sponsor at the address below labeled "WIN A TRIP TO MIAMI BEACH SWEEPSTAKES." All requests must be received by September 30, 2014.
9. Sponsor: Destination Brands International, LLC
Happy Friday! How will you live it up on Miami Beach this weekend? #MBSuncare #TGIF http://t.co/wVT4SIgTqn
@ShireenSandoval Thank you! So glad our sport spray is keeping you happy and healthy!
Copyright © 2014 Miami Beach Suncare. All Rights Reserved.